- We have learnt more than 100 characters. To learn Chinese well it’s important to review often. Today, we are going to revise some of the words by doing some exercises.
- 听写 （tīng xiě）means dictation. “听” is listen while “写” means write.
- I have prepared a five minutes audio with a list of 12 Chinese words.
- What you need to do is get ready with your pen and a white blank paper. （笔和纸）
- Click on play to listen and write down the characters on the paper. If you can’t get the words, replay the audio.
- You can check the answers at the end of the post.
- Ready? Here we go…
- It is all right if you don’t get all correct. I know it is not easy to memorize all the Chinese characters that you have learnt 🙂 . Practice makes perfect. You might want to share your result in the comment session.
- Have a nice weekend – Learn Chinese – Be happy.
* By the way, today is 中秋节（Mid-Autumn Festival or Mooncake festival, read more…）. Happy festival !