Over the past few years (starting since May 2009), I have posted more than 1000 Chinese characters on learnchineseeveryday.com. Along the way, I have always been thinking ways to make the content more organized and systematic.
So I have compiled and reorganized the characters based on HSK (汉语水平考试) Level 1 and created this Common Chinese Words Book 1 application.
By referencing to HSK Level 1 syllabus (what is HSK), here are some of the main features of the Common Chinese Words Book 1:
- Based on HSK Level 1 – with 153 words and 6 extra words, a total of 159 Chinese words
- More than 170 Chinese characters
- Well-organized and divided into 30 lessons, with 5 to 6 words in each lesson
- 30 brief and short grammar notes based on HSK Level 1
- 30 Chinese character worksheets for all the words learnt in each lesson
- Example sentences for each word
- Keep track of Read, Unread and My Focus words
You can download the free Common Chinese Words Book 1 with 2 lessons included. Once you are certain that the book suits you, please support me by purchasing the full version license, it’s only USD 4.90.
Common Chinese Words application screenshot:
I look forward to your feedback and suggestions! Please feel free to write your questions, concerns, or new ideas in the comment section or email me here.