- 成语 chéng yǔ (literally “set phrases”) or Chinese idioms are a type of traditional Chinese idiomatic expressions, most of which consist of four characters.
- We have learnt a few idioms here.
- Today we are going to learn another idiom ” 千言万语 “。
||with so much to say; thousands and thousands of words
||( qiān )
||( yán )
||: speech / words
||( wàn )
||: ten thousand
||( yǔ )
||: language / words
|Her heart was filled with unspoken words but she failed to utter a single one.
|No words can express my gratitude to you.
- There is a song titled “千言万语”.
- Happy singing and learning!
Learn a Chinese Character a Day