- We have learnt the character 心 , which means heart. When it acts as a radical, it can be written below of the character or on the left side of the character. (Radical I)
- We have learnt the radical 心字底 (xīn zi dǐ) which is written below of the character. e.g. : 想，怒，思. (link)
- Today we are going to learn the radical 心 written on the left side of the character. When written on the left side, it is usually written as “忄” and we call it 竖心旁 (shù xīn páng).
- Most of the words with the “心” / “忄” radical are “heart-related” ( emotion, feeling, mind, thinking or thought).
- Here is a list of characters with the radical 忄 that we have learnt so far:
Learn a Chinese Character a Day