- 绕口令（ rào kǒu lìng ）, tongue twister / poem, is useful for you to practice Chinese pronunciation correctly.
- Today, we are going to try a very short 绕口令 to practice tones (声调) in Chinese language.
- We have learnt about tones before. If you have forgetten, here is the link.
- This tongue twister is very simple and short. It has only 3 sentences:
- Here is the complete poem. Practice with the correct tones until you can read it with no mistakes.
- Female voice:
- Male voice
- For vocabulary, we have learnt almost all the words. Here are the meanings and links:
Learn a Chinese Character a Day