- Content questions are used to ask about the identify of a person, an object, a time, a location, or a quantity, or to seek an explanation or process.
- In English, we can ask questions using “Who, What, When, How, Where, Why”.
- Today we are going to learn how to ask these type of questions in Chinese.
- We have learnt most of the characters for these content questions before. Try to practice how to write those characters.
- Happy learning, and have a nice weekend.
Learn a Chinese Character a Day
2 thoughts on “Content Questions I : Who, What, When, How, Where, Why”
hi min min
is it na er or nar to mean where
Do you mean Pinyin?
哪儿 means where, and the pinyin is nǎr or nǎ er if you split them.