- This is the second dictation exercise. So far, we have learnt 150 characters.
- As I always believe, practice makes perfect. One of the good ways to practice Chinese characters is through 听写.
- Again, 听写 （tīng xiě）means dictation. “听” is listen while “写” means write.
- Same as the Dictation I, this audio will take around 3 minutes with a list of 12 Chinese words.
- Be prepared with your 笔 (pen) 和 纸 (paper)。
- Click on the play to listen and write down the characters on the paper. Replay the audio if you can’t get the words.
- You can check the answers at the end of the post.
- Ready? Go !
- You might want to share your result in the comment session.
- Have a nice weekend. Happy learning.
hide | show the answer
Learn a Chinese Character a Day